Tips for taking an images of your Drivers License or Passport
- Ensure the full photo page is visible, so we can see the photo and all four corners of the document.
- Ensure the photo on the document is clearly visible and as free from glare as possible.
- Ensure all text is readable and not obscured.
A good Passport submission looks like this (without the text blurred out):
A good Drivers License submission looks like this (without the text blurred out):
Tips for taking your selfie
When taking your selfie, think about how you'd take a photo for your drivers license or passport.
- Ensure your face is fully visible, remove anything that obscures your face.
- Take the photo against a plain, uncluttered background.
- Make sure you are evenly lit without harsh shadows.
A good Selfie submission looks like this: